Saturday, February 22, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
When I ran into this nice guy I told him that I really love his hairstyle and asked him how I can get mine to look like that! He laughed and loved the joke! He’s into meditation and spirituality, he’s a vegetarian, Rastafarian and loves nature and protecting the environment. I showed him our Sapta set and asked him how many chakras we have and he said 7 so I said perfect here’s our set of 7 books for nice guys like him. I explained that the books contain the king of knowledge for kings like him and he loved that line. He likes to read a lot especially spiritual books so I told him these are the best spiritual books in the universe. He agreed to take the Sapta set and donated directly on our website. He gave twice as much as I had asked him because he was so impressed by Srila Prabhupada’s books so I also gave him the Lilamrita set as an extra gift. He’s coming to visit us at our Sunday feast program very soon.

He’s a vegetarian Rastafarian!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha & big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...