Saturday, February 22, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice guy named Nassim originally from Algeria! He’s been living and working in New York City for the past 8 years and he’s lived between Algeria and France before that. He speaks Arabic, French and English fluently. He asked me what we’re doing here and I told him that we’re praying to God by chanting His names, it’s a form of ancient mantra meditation from India. When I asked him about the chakras he got very excited and told me that he’s really into all this wonderful eastern meditation then took out a book by Maharishi Mahesh yogi that he was just reading on the subway. He told me that he practices 30 mins of guided meditation every morning to clear his mind before going out for the day and it really helps him a lot. I showed him our Sapta set then said: “You’re the most sincere person I’ve met so far today and you deserve to get these books, please it’s a great opportunity to learn so much more.” He said ok he wants to buy the books then I also added an Arabic Gita. I gave him our ashram card and invited him to the Sunday feast, he said he’s definitely going to be there this coming Sunday because he lives on the upper east side not too far away.

It’s Nassim from Algeria!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus an Arabic “Bhagavad Gita as it is”! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...