Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice businessman named Rico originally from Puerto Rico.
When I saw him I told him I love his hairstyle because I have the same one and he laughed! I asked him if he was into spirituality and he told me he believes he’s a spiritual person generally and likes prayer and meditation. He’s been going through a rough patch in his life but when he woke up in the morning he felt that something good was going to happen to him today. I told him the best thing that can happen to anyone is to get Srila Prabhupada’s books. I showed him our Sapta set and told him about how these books will solve all the problems of life like birth, death, disease and old age because they go to the root of the problems by destroying our ignorance through pure and sublime spiritual knowledge which is also transcendental. He was very interested and gave a very generous donation for the Sapta so I also added the Lilamrita set as an extra gift.

It’s Rico from Puerto Rico!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha & big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...