Friday, February 28, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice lady named Melissa originally from Hong Kong and her son Aeon who’s half Jamaican. She was looking at the Harinam party and just hearing the chanting with appreciation. Her son was loving the chanting even more than she was and he was blissfully smiling. She told me that she practices kundalini yoga and is really into mantra meditation and loves to listen to Sikh bhajans. She never got any of our books before so I showed her the “Sapta” set and told her how my Guru maharaja really wants these books to be distributed daily to New Yorkers. I was explaining the importance of guru and fulfilling the instructions of the guru and she was very attentive to what I was saying. Before she bought the set she said: “I’m really going to do you a favor and take these books from you. I really don’t want them because I don’t read a lot but I’m taking them because of your devotion and enthusiasm to share them with me!” Afterwards she brought her son’s baby carriage right next to the Harinam and gave him the shakers to play along with the kirtan. They stayed with us for half an hour and we could tell her son was becoming ecstatic from the Holy name.

Melissa from Hong Kong and her son Aeon!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...