Friday, February 28, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Very nice lady named Yolanda from Colombia visiting her daughter in New York. When I first stopped her she told me that she speaks very little English so I told her it’s ok we can speak in Spanish because I’m from Puerto Rico. I offered her an “On chanting Hare Krishna” pamphlet in Spanish and she gave me a $20 donation for it very humbly. She told me that her daughter is very spiritual and just recently went to India to meditate and do a yoga retreat for a month. I told her wow that’s great and showed her our set and explained that these are the most ancient yoga and meditation books from India. She told me that she wants to buy the set for her daughter as a gift and gave me another $30 donation.

It’s Yolanda from Colombia!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...