Sunday, February 2, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice lady from Brooklyn, I’m pretty sure she was drunk or on high on something! When I first stopped her I said: “OMG you look soooo spiritual” she turned around immediately and smiled. I told her that I have some very nice spiritual books to show her and she said great with a big smile. I told her how these books will give her the highest high she can ever experience and they will take away all ignorance from her consciousness. She told me she’s interested in getting the set but doesn’t have any cash on her so I said no problem we take credit card, Venmo, Cash app, Apple pay, PayPal. I saw she was still hesitating so I told her if she doesn’t spend her money on this valuable spiritual knowledge what else will she spend it on?! She smiled and took the set and paid me with her credit card.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...