Monday, February 3, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice gentleman named Lakshman originally from Trinidad now living in New Jersey! He was on his way home from working in the city when I stopped him. He told me that he works in finance. I explained to him that we’re monks who come out to chant Krishna’s names for 6 hours daily and give New Yorkers the opportunity to connect to Krishna by also distributing spiritual literature. I asked him if he wants to help us out by giving a donation to support our temple and our preaching work. He wanted a copy of the “Bhagavad Gita as it is” but I showed him our “Sapta” set instead and told him he might as well take this complete set home with him while he’s at it. He said: “it’s amazing work you guys are doing and I want to support you guys. Ok I’ll take all the books.” He gave nice donation and thanked me.

It’s Lakshman from Trinidad!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...