Monday, February 3, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Kevin was walking by the Harinam and I noticed he was wearing a crystal on his necklace so I asked him if he wears it for meditation or decoration? He told me that he likes to wear it for meditation and for clearing his energies! I showed him our set and told him that we offer these 7 books for clearing the 7 Chakras! I explained how the books will help him break from the cycle of birth, death,old age and disease and how they offer the highest spiritual knowledge. He’s into spirituality, practices meditation regularly and loves reading about self realization. He lives in Harlem close to our ashram so I invited him to our Sunday feast program and he’s looking forward to visit us.

It’s Kevin from Harlem!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...