Monday, February 3, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice young lady named Daysia from Brooklyn. She was walking by with a few friends, she had a book in her hand with the title “Blue Moon” and I thought of Lord Nityananda! I just waved at her and told her that she looks really spiritual so she stopped right away and said she’s a very spiritual person. She saw the set in my hands and asked me if I was giving the books away but I said no we’re not giving them away we ask people to give a donation. I started explaining to her what the books are about and how they offer the highest spiritual wisdom. She told me that she grew up as a Christian but quickly realized that there must be a deeper more powerful philosophical truth out there so she started reading about Buddhism and that got her started on doing some meditation. She’s very open to other cultures and beliefs so she was happy to get the set from me and she wants to visit the temple soon.

It’s Daysia from Brooklyn!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...