Friday, February 28, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
Very nice lady named Marilyn from Colombia! At first when I stopped her she didn't actually show much interest in getting any books even a small Spanish book but then Krishna gave me the intelligence to start speaking to her in Spanish and glorify her country and how Colombian people are so pious and spiritual. I commented how peaceful she looked and slowly I noticed that she became more attracted to the spiritual energy of the Harinam and the sound vibration of Ramaraya prabhus ecstatic kirtan. I showed her our set then told her a few things about Krishna’s name and how it means the All attractive Supreme Personality. I explained that the only real goal of our life is to achieve Him and His shelter and not simply remain stuck here in the material world. I could tell she was getting some kind of spiritual feelings sprouting up in her and she told me ok she wants to get the set so I encouraged her to read the books in order to make her life successful. She was so happy when it was time to give the donation that she offered me almost double the amount and I gave the Lilamrita as an extra gift.

It’s Marilyn from Colombia!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha & big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...