Friday, February 28, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was praying to Krishna to please send someone to take a set and this nice guy named Charles from New Jersey came up to me. He actually got a “bhakta stack” from me some time ago and he remembered me when he saw me today. He was very happy to see me and told me that it’s his son’s birthday and he was on his way to his birthday party. I showed him our “Sapta” set and told him to check out the books real quick before he leaves. I explained that these are the follow up books from the last set he got from me and they will give him real love of God and eternal spiritual happiness. He said it’s a good thing and gave me a nice donation.

It’s Charles from New Jersey!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...