Saturday, February 22, 2020

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
I was taking the subway back to the ashram and I met this really nice lady on the platform while waiting for the train. I asked her if she’s spiritual and she said yes! She told me that she’s actually homeless currently living in a shelter and still looking for an apartment with government housing. I showed her a “Sapta” set and explained that these books are the only hope for anyone suffering in this world because they help us break free from the cycle of repeated birth and death and free us from the bodily conception of life. I also told her that these books will reawaken her love for God. At first she said she only has $3 dollars in cash on her but I told her please take these books it's a great deal and she can pay with her credit card but she hesitated and said she has to go..Then I told her to make a sacrifice for God just this one time and she will see how much He will sacrifice for her in return. She was so sincere and humbled by her life experience that she gave me a $45 donation for the books despite all of her difficulties. I also gave her some prasadam cookies and she thanked me. I’ll pray for her so she can become a nice devotee of Krishna very soon.

On the subway ride back to the ashram!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...