Saturday, February 22, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Quai from the Bronx soon moving to New Jersey! Very friendly person who works at the 40/40 club (a luxury sports club owned by Jay-z) as a brand ambassador. She told me that she’s into meditation and she considers herself quite spiritual. She told me that she’s running late for work and I said: “it’s ok please let me show you these books for a quick minute.” I showed her our set and explained briefly about each one. Her favorite was when I spoke to her about the “Nectar of devotion” by saying that the book talks about an eternal spiritual reality filled with pure spiritual emotion where’s there no envy, no anger, no hate of any kind just pure unconditional love for God. She really loved that whole description and wanted to get the books at that point. She also told me that she loves to read and she speaks several languages like Spanish and French.

It’s Quai from the Bronx!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...