Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
She told me her name is Serena Williams and I said wow like the famous tennis player and she laughed. I thought she was from Guyana but she’s from Jamaica. I asked her: “why are people from the Caribbean more spiritual and more dependent on God than others, can you tell me why?” She gave me a very nice answer and said it’s because the people from the islands are generally very simple, they live a more nature based life and they don’t have so many material possessions, they see how God is working everyday for example when the fruits are growing on the trees and the fields are giving them food; When the sun rises at the start of the day they begin working and when the sun sets they stop. I told her that it’s a great explanation and showed her our set and said that these spiritual books are especially meant for spiritual people like her because she will appreciate the knowledge. She told me that she loves to read and happily gave a donation.

It’s Serena from Jamaica!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...