Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Real nice family from Slovenia! Zoldan, Duleca, and their son Jacob.
It was near the end of the Harinam and I saw this little boy Jacob watching the kirtan and I asked him where his parents are. They were close by, the husband had a cool looking beard and the wife had dreadlocks so I said hello and asked them if they’re spiritual and the husband answered me first by saying some new age thing like how he just realized that he’s one with the universe! I said wow that’s really amazing and told him that these books give full knowledge about the universe and the Creator of the universe, they also teach how to get out of the cycle of birth and death. The wife said she’s really into yoga and loves India so I continued to tell them that all they need to know is contained within these books , all the secrets to getting eternal spiritual happiness. I asked them to please take the books home with them to Europe and that it’s the first time I meet people from Slovenia and I’m honored. They were happy to take the set even though they’re weren’t sure at first because it might be too many books to carry but they saw how enthusiastic I was and they gave a nice donation.

Zoldan, Duleca, and Jacob from Slovenia going back home back to Godhead!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...