Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Traveling Sankirtan adventures in the US Capitol Washington DC! It’s a spiritual revolution!

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice gentleman who was doing a protest against war in front of the White House. He had a banner saying “no war with Iran” and other banners saying things like “War is not the answer” so I approached him. I showed him our set and told him to please take these special books of spiritual knowledge from India. He asked me what they’re about so I explained that these books teach the ultimate peace formula! I also told him that they will solve all the material problems of life if he applies the knowledge inside them. He said: “okay he’s interested and bought the set from me!”

Distributing the ultimate peace formula! In front of the White House!!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...