Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Traveling Sankirtan adventures in the US Capitol Washington DC! It’s a spiritual revolution!

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice family from Los Angeles on holiday in Washington DC. I first stopped the mother and she told me her name is Rohini and I said wow that’s the name of Lord Balarama’s mother! She told me that she and her family visit the LA temple regularly. I told her that we’re out here doing the best welfare work for the whole world by distributing the Bhagavad Gita to everybody. I asked her if she’d like to help us in our efforts and she was very generous with her donation so I gave her a “Sapta” set even though she told me that she had most of the books already. I told her that she can distribute the books to her friends and family and share the knowledge with them. I also told her that Krishna says in the Gita that someone who shares this transcendental knowledge with others becomes very dear to Him so she took the books and promised to distribute them.

In front of the White House!!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!


Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice couple from Peru visiting the White House on holiday. I approached them because they looked pretty peaceful and asked them where they’re from and they said New York but originally from Peru. I told them that’s amazing because I’m also visiting from New York. When the husband saw the books he said: “Krishna!” I said yes that’s right then he said let me ask my wife if she wants to take them. I told her these books are the best spiritual books in the world. I humbly asked her to please take the complete set, she gladly agreed and they bought them!

Fortunate couple from Peru get Krishna’s mercy in front of the White House!!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...