Sunday, January 26, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Super sweet person named Alain living in Jamaica, Queens originally from Columbia, South America. He’s 23 years old and works in building management as a freight elevator operator. He told me that he loves to read and I asked him if he likes to read about meditation and spirituality and he said yes he does and he owns a copy of the Bhagavad Gita. So I showed him our set and explained to him that these books are the next books he has to read after the Gita. I told him to apply the knowledge in his daily life and he will benefit tremendously. I invited him to come to our ashram and he said he will try to visit soon.

It’s Alain from Columbia, South America!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...