Sunday, January 26, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice Guyanese gentleman named Ryan. He was a really friendly and pious person. I joked with him in my Guyanese accent that I love to eat Roti and Dahl and he laughed. I showed him our set and told him to please read the books before he dies and give himself the best gift of Krishna consciousness. I even mentioned if he doesn’t have time to read them he can keep them for his grand kids to read them in the future because they’re full of eternal spiritual knowledge that never gets old or changes! He was happy to give a donation and take the set home to share with his family.

It’s Ryan from Guyana!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...