Saturday, January 25, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
A really sweet lady from Harlem. When she was walking by I told her that I loved her energy and she thanked me. She told me that she’s a lover of spirituality and loves reading about it. I showed her our set and asked her how many Chakras we have, she answered seven and I said that’s right, that’s why we offer this set of seven books to open up the seven chakras and expand the consciousness! I explained how the Gita was read by many of the worlds famous and great people like Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali, Bob Marley, Gandhi and Albert Einstein. I was telling her how these are ancient books of the highest spiritual wisdom from India and they will help her with her own self realization. She gladly bought the books and gave a generous donation.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...