Friday, January 24, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Police officer Johnson who works with the MTA division of the New York police department. I was going to throw something in the trash bin and I was carrying a “Sapta” set in my hands when he stopped me! I thought he was going to ask us to leave our sankirtan spot or ask us what we’re doing here but he nicely asked me what I’ve got in my hands so I showed him the books. It was Martin Luther King Jr. holiday and I explained to him that he used to read the Bhagavad Gita for spiritual guidance and inspiration. He told me that he knew of the Gita from Russell Simmons and from watching the movie “Eat pray love” which was partially filmed in India. After telling him that the Gita is the best book for him to read to gain a better spiritual understanding of the world, I went on to tell him that one of God’s Sanskrit name is Govinda and another name is Shyamasundar which means black! I told him that these books are about Krishna, the Black God, and he ended up buying the books and thanking me for being out here distributing this spiritual knowledge!

It’s Police officer Johnson with the MTA police department!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...