Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice lady named Jaimie from New Jersey! She travels back and forth between New York and Florida for her work. She told me that she loves to do her daily yoga practice and I said: “Wow you must be a Yoga master by now!” She started laughing! I showed her our set and told her that she looks like a very smart girl at least smarter than me so these books are meant for all the intelligent people like her. I mentioned how the Bhagavad Gita is a favorite book of many great minds like Albert Einstein, Gandhi, Emerson and Thoreau. She told me that she’s heard of the Gita and always wanted to read it. I continued explaining that these are the topmost books on yoga, they’re the original ancient yoga scriptures from India and if she reads them it will definitely improve her yoga practice.

It’s Jaimie from New Jersey!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...