Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Very kind lady named Anna from Ecuador currently living in Queens with her family!
When she saw me she asked me if I had a copy of the “Autobiography of a yogi” by Paramahamsa Yogananda. Her friend recommended she get it to learn about meditation and yoga. I told her I didn’t have that specific biography but I have Srila Prabhupada’s biography and showed her the Lilamrita. Then I showed her our “Sapta” set and told her that these are the oldest teachings on meditation from India. She really wants to understand spiritual philosophy because she wants to help her family spiritually through knowledge. She has four children so I told her she can start reading the “Krishna book” to them at night before bed time. She said her eldest son is very interested in meditation so I told her he can start reading the “Science of self realization” She told me that her English isn’t very good but she wants to get all the books for her kids mainly. She’s a good mother and it was nice to see that she cares about her family spiritually.

It’s Anna from Ecuador!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...