Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
What a nice gentleman named Richard from Brooklyn! He was telling me how much he loves to read and that he’s been wanting to get into meditation. He shared with me that he doesn’t want cable TV in his house anymore and just wants to read instead from now on! He’s a clerical worker and has a passion for reading spiritual books, he told me about a book he finished called “I am that” which is a compilation of talks on Shiva Advaita philosophy by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj! I showed him our set and explained to him how it’s the complete collection of all the spiritual knowledge he will ever need.
He looked at the books and asked me about the “Krishna book” and I said: “it’s the life of black God, you know God is black right?” He Just shook his head and said “Cool” then he happily gave a donation and shook my hand.

It’s Richard from Brooklyn!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...