Friday, January 31, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Monique from New Jersey in the city to visit a friend of hers. She was a really friendly person and open to getting the books right from the start. She told me that she’s a college student and she loves reading so I showed her our set. I told her that she looks like such a great soul and how intelligent people like her deserve this unique spiritual knowledge. She told me that she reads a lot so I told her how the Bhagavad Gita was read by great personalities like Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr., Bob Marley, Gandhi and many other great minds. She told me that she’s into meditation so I explained how she can clear all her Chakras by studying these books. I told her that she’s extremely special and how rare it is to meet open minded people like her and asked her to please take the set and she did. She was also telling me that she likes to paint as a hobby so I told her that the books have a lot of beautiful paintings inside and she can get inspiration from them for her own art.

It’s Monique from New Jersey!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...