Friday, January 31, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Nice humble guy named Anthony from Jackson heights Queens!
He was very interested in getting the set when I showed it to him but he told me he has no money right now and he can’t afford it otherwise he would get the books for his girlfriend. He told me that she loves to read spiritual books and would definitely like these kind of books. I asked him if he can call his girlfriend right now and we can talk to her! He said yes and he called her. I explained to her over the phone that I have these wonderful spiritual books but her boyfriend didn’t have any money then she told me she wants them and she used “cash app” to send the money on the spot. It was amazing. My first “Sapta” set over the phone like that.

It’s Anthony from Queens!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} plus “Origins”’magazine and “Easy journey to other planets” Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...