Friday, January 31, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice gentleman from Boston Massachusetts in New York City on business. I was just arriving to the Harinam and chanting my japa when I saw him and gave him a small bow with my head and he smiled and bowed back to me. I told him that I’m a spiritual monk from India distributing spiritual books of wisdom. He told me he likes reading about these kind of things so I showed him our set and explained that these are books of spiritual knowledge from India translated from Sanskrit into English with commentaries by Srila Prabhupada. I also told him to please read them and apply the knowledge in his daily life and he will benefit so much spiritually. He said great and gave me a cash donation on the spot.

He’s from Boston Massachusetts!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Dedicated sankirtan warriors at work for many hours non stop! Brihat mridanga ki jay!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...