Friday, January 24, 2020

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He was a really cool person who was in a good mood. I stopped him and I could feel that he was an upbeat friendly and receptive guy so I showed him our set. He told me that he’s a firm believer in God and loves to read every day. He believes in the power of education and he’s very spiritual in his day to day life. It was Martin Luther King Jr. holiday and he was telling me how much he appreciates what he did for African American people and all his sacrifice so I mentioned that Martin Luther King Jr. used to read the Bhagavad Gita to get spiritual insight and guidance. He loved that! I also told him that these books give the highest knowledge of God on the planet anywhere. He was into it and happily bought the set from me. I also invited him to our Sunday feast program.

It’s an ecstatic book distribution moment!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...