Friday, January 24, 2020

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Really nice young lady named Alicia from the Bronx. When I stopped her I told her that she looks so peaceful and spiritual. She asked me how I can notice that and I explained that we’re all sentient beings so we can pick up other people’s energies if we practice. She started asking about what I was doing and the books so I showed her our set. I told her how we’re monks sharing spiritual literature with all the nice spiritual people like her. When she looked at the books and saw the Bhagavad Gita she told me that her friend was telling her that she should get a copy and she’s been thinking about getting a copy! She was very interested and had very good questions so I explained about each book and told her that she’s definitely someone who’s qualified to receive this spiritual knowledge. She was enthusiastically saying that she really wants to read the books and gave a nice donation.

It’s Alicia from the Bronx!
Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...