Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
We were on the way to Times Square for our Sunday walking Harinam and we started chanting down the street. This nice lady was really into the kirtan so we chanted in front of her car for a little bit. Bhakta Matt was carrying a Sapta set in his hands so I just went up to her and showed her the books. I asked her how many chakras we have and she said 7 then I asked her to count how many books in the set and she said 7! She had a crystal on her ring so I asked her if she likes to meditate and she told me that she regularly does meditation and really likes Indian spirituality and culture.
After leaving I realized that I had distributed an “Easy journey to other planets” to her at a Comic con event when I was 19 years old!

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...