Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice young lady named Imani from Brooklyn!
I asked her if she’s into meditation and spirituality and she said that she considers herself to be a spiritual person. I showed her our set and asked her to please take them for the upcoming holidays and how these books would also make great gifts for her friends and family. She said ok let me give you a donation and gave me her credit card. Before she left I asked her if she’s a student and she answered that she’s not a believer in modern day college education and didn’t want to spend the next 20 years paying for student loans! I told her that she’s right and that Srila Prabhupada taught that college education is nothing but slaughterhouse education.

Imani from Brooklyn!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

HH Janananda swami and HH Kavichandra swami visiting the NYC Harinam today!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...