Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
She was walking by with her daughter and I told her that I love her energy and she thanked me. I told her that she looks like a yoga master and she said that she’s actually a yoga teacher who’s been practicing yoga for the last 20 years. She was telling me that she meditates on opening her third eye or as she referred to it the Pineal gland. I just told her how great that she’s a spiritual person then I showed her our set. When she saw the books she told me that a friend of hers got the same set from us last week and gave her one of the books as a gift because they knew that she was into yoga and spiritual teachings from India. So she said: “I guess it’s my turn now to get these books!”

Mother and daughter going back to Godhead!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...