Thursday, November 21, 2019

Ananda prabhu recalls:
Really cool young lady named Lakshmi originally from Mississippi but now living in New York.
Apparently she’s a pretty famous musician in the New York local music scene. She told me that she already has a “Bhagavad Gita as it is” and she’s met some devotees before.
She was married to an Indian gentleman and has traveled to India several times. I told her how amazing it is to meet a spiritual person like her and I showed her our set. I told her it would be my great fortune if she would take these wonderful books of spiritual knowledge and she did.

Her name is Lakshmi!
Ananda prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...