Friday, November 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice lady named Nicole from Puerto Rico. She’s one of the MTA station managers at the Atlantic Avenue Barclays center subway station for the last two years. She’s been seeing us on Harinam whenever we’re at this station and she always says hello to me and I give her prasadam cookies. One time she asked me about the books and told me that her and her husband are really interested in eastern spiritual literature. About a month ago I showed her our set and told her what people usually give as a donation and she asked me if she could pay for it in installments every time she sees me at the station and I said sure it’s no problem. Every week she’s been giving me $10 towards the books and this week it was enough for her to get the set. She likes the chanting and she would always come over and ask me about Krishna consciousness philosophy.

Nicole, MTA station manager!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...