Sunday, November 24, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Super sweet gentleman named Aarol from Harlem! He was walking by and I said: “hey bro how you doing?” He stopped and smiled at me then reached into his pocket and gave me a donation right away. He was telling me how he recently went to India for tourism and visited the Iskcon Delhi temple where he bought the DVD series of “following Srila Prabhupada”. He told me that watching the DVD changed his life, he was especially touched watching ‘the swami leaving the planet’ as he put it. When he was younger he also watched some programs on TV with Srila Prabhupada and he really liked what he heard about Krishna and the philosophy. I showed him the Prabhupada Lilamrita and told him: “it’s the swami’s biography with many nice paintings and pictures inside you’re gonna love it!”
In the end he agreed to get both sets and said: “I’m not working a job right now but I’m still going to give you a donation!”
It was clear that he was already convinced by Srila Prabhupada and Krishna sent him to me to get the books. It’s a good feeling.

Aarol from Harlem!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...