Monday, November 18, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nice lady originally from Russia but now lives in Coney Island.
It was really going slow for me today and I began singing the last verse of ‘Gurudeva Kripa bindu diya’:
“If you examine me, you will find no qualities. Your mercy is all that I am made of. If you are not merciful unto me, I can only weep, and I will not be able to maintain my life.”
I was praying to my Gurumaharaja to please send somebody to take a set then this nice lady came up to me and said “Hare Krishna!” It was really far out! She told me that she goes to various temples and centers in the New York area because she loves kirtan and associating with devotees. I asked her how she met the Hare Krishna devotees and she said that she was led to the Hare Krishna movement by God Himself somehow. She was very friendly and when I asked her to take a set she agreed right away and gave a nice donation. I also gave her an extra Russian book as a gift.

She’s from Russia!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...