Monday, November 18, 2019

Krishna prasad prabhu recalls:
When I saw her I told her that her kids are very cute and that they look like her. She thanked me and smiled. I told her that she must be a responsible mother because her kids are so well behaved. She was saying that she’s into spiritual knowledge and reading different kinds of spiritual books so when I showed her our set I explained that these are the purest books anywhere. Her son was pointing to the Krishna book and saying “Krishna!Krishna!” so I told her to please read this “Krishna book” at night to her kids before they go to sleep and it will help them become spiritually purified and God conscious adults.

Back home back to Godhead for this family!
Krishna prasad prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...