Monday, November 18, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Really nice gentleman named Bryan originally from Guatemala but he’s been living in New York for many years now. At first I spoke to him in Spanish and told him that I love his beard πŸ§” with my funny accent and he cracked up. He was telling me that he’d like to be more spiritual so I showed him some of the books but he wasn’t very enthusiastic in the beginning. So I quoted this verse to him from the Bhagavatam:
“After many, many births and deaths one achieves the rare human form of life, which, although temporary, affords one the opportunity to attain the highest perfection. Thus a sober human being should quickly endeavor for the ultimate perfection of life as long as his body, which is always subject to death, has not fallen down and died. After all, sense gratification is available even in the most abominable species of life, whereas KαΉ›αΉ£αΉ‡a consciousness is possible only for a human being.”-SB 11.9.29
After hearing that he said: “you know what bro, I’m sold! I’ll get the books now!” I also took his number and invited him to our Sunday feast program at our ashram.

Bryan from Guatemala!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...