Monday, November 18, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
He told me how he almost got on the 4 train but then at the last minute decided to take a different train and ended up running into us! He felt it was destiny. He was telling me that he’s had a spiritual awakening and I looked at his forehead and said: “wow, I can feel it man and your third eye is open.” He’s really into reading spiritual knowledge so I showed him our set and told him how Mohammad Ali, Tupac Shakur, Nelson Mandela and Gandhi got inspiration from the Vedas. I told him that the books will show him how to open up his 7 Chakras and focus his third eye! I invited him to our Sunday feast program at our ashram and got his contact info.
He texted me right after he got the books while he was on the train going home:
“This is T.J. pleasure meeting you please let me know of any spirtitual events I would love to attend.
These books have some strong energy. Thx again Maha!”

T.J. from Brooklyn!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...