Monday, November 18, 2019

Gopal Champu prabhu recalls:
Very humble and pious gentleman named Nate from Thailand. 
He was walking by the Harinam with a big smile so I approached him and said hello. He told me that he very much appreciated monks and that he would go around to different monasteries in Thailand and donate to the Buddhist monks over there.
I asked him if he likes to read, he replied: “like? I LOVE to read.” He told me that he also knew about Lord Shiva. I told him that these books describe Lord Shiva’s master Krishna!

Nate from Thailand!
Back from his trip to India Gopal Champu prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...