Saturday, October 26, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Wonderful humble lady from China.
As soon as she saw me she said hello and stopped to speak with me. It turns out that she has a cousin in China who’s a devotee for many years. She told me the story of how her cousin and her husband became devotees in China when it was illegal and dangerous, they were being watched by the Chinese government and made it on their black list. Eventually they were able to escape from China and seek asylum in Australia. Before she left she gave me a nice donation so I offered her our “Sapta” set and she happily took it. She told me that her cousin is coming to New York soon and she will take her to our Radha Govinda mandir in Brooklyn.

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...