Saturday, October 26, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Nicco from Greece.
He teaches English as a second language at a New York City juvenile detention center or as he also called it prison! He really likes to meditate and wants to learn more about the process. He said that’s he’s an average reader but I told him: “it’s alright just read the books before you die, you have plenty of time.” He was telling me how he wakes up around 4am every day and can’t go back to sleep so I said jockingly if you read the books you will be able to go back to sleep! He wants to be free from anxiety so I read him a Srimad Bhagavatam verse 11.2.37
He asked me who’s Krishna and I told him that He’s the most attractive person. He wants to feel better physically by doing meditation but I told him not to settle for something so low. I explained that beyond the mind is the intellect beyond that is the false ego then beyond that is the soul and above everything is the Supreme soul and He's the goal of meditation! He also told me that he wants to stop drinking tea and coffee and stop watching TV so I encouraged him and told him to read the books and chant Hare Krishna. He gave me his contact info and he will visit our ashram soon.

He’s a teacher in a juvenile detention center!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!                                    


Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...