Saturday, October 26, 2019

Bhakta Jason recalls:
This nice gentleman walked right past me then turned around and came up to ask me what we’re doing out here.
I explained that we’re out here teaching meditation and that we’re a group of monks from a center in Manhattan! He told me that he’s from the Jackson heights area of Queens.
I showed him the “Science of self realization” and told him that these spiritual books expand our consciousness. Then I saw he was very interested so I brought him to the book table and put the “Sapta” set in his hands and he said: “Wow! All these books!” I told him that we take donations and he offered $30 at first but Mahotsaha prabhu was standing close by and explained that it takes $50 to cover our cost so he happily added another $20!

Bhakta Jason distributes his first “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...