Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I was on my way back to the ashram and when I entered the subway car this nice gentleman looked over at me. We constantly made eye contact and were smiling at each other so I went over to him and asked him if he likes to meditate and he answered: “Yes, that’s what my life is all about!” I showed him our set and put it in his hands then asked him how many chakras we have and he said 7 then I asked him to count how many books were in his hands and he counted 7. So I said that’s it 7 books to open the 7 chakras! I told him how he looks very Intelligent and how he would appreciate the spiritual value of the books. I got his contact info and he will come visit us for our Sunday feast program.

On his way back to the ashram!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...