Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Bhakta Jason stopped this nice young man and tried to give him a set but he couldn’t do it somehow so he called me over. I went up to talk to him. I told him that he looks like a smart guy at least smarter than me and he laughed! I explained about the great minds that have read these books like Gandhi, Bob Marley, Nelson Mandela and how they and many others found guidance in their lives from this spiritual knowledge. I asked him what bands he likes to listen to and it turns out he’s a big fan of the Cro-Mags so I said no way and I showed him our Lord Nrsimhadeva sticker which was one the bands famous album covers! I finally said: “Hey bro $40 don’t mean nothing to you, we know it so just do it! And he did it!”

He loves the “Cro-Mags”
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

 

 

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...