Sunday, October 13, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I told him that I like his necklace and asked him if he wears it for meditation, decoration or inspiration? He told me he’s a spiritual guy and that he’s definitely on the path! I showed him our set and told him about the great minds that have read the Bhagavad Gita and the Vedas. I mentioned Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali, Tupac Shakur, Gandhi and Bob Marley as examples. He was interested in learning more so I told him: “these books are the king of knowledge they don’t teach you in college. They’ll help you distinguish reality from illusion so there’s no more confusion!”

Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...