Sunday, October 13, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
I stopped this really sweet lady and told her that her son looks so much like her! She smiled and thanked me.
She was telling me how she needs a copy of the “Bhagavad Gita” because she used to have a Gita App on her phone but she lost it somehow and hasn’t had the time to look for it and download it again! I told her it’s ok not to worry just take this set and it’s all you will need. After I showed Tasha our set she asked me how much and I told her to guess what price they would charge for a set of books like this one in Barnes and Noble? She immediately answered: “Probably a lot, I don’t have that kind of money!” I explained how we don’t sell the books like the bookstore because we have our own printing company and we just need to cover the printing and shipping costs. I also told her that Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Muhammad Ali and many other great minds have all read the Vedas for spiritual knowledge. She was inspired and happily took the set.

Tasha and her son Shaun are going back home back to Godhead!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...