Sunday, October 13, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
James, professional yoga teacher.
Bhakta Gaurav stopped him and was showing the Bhagavad Gita and the Sanskrit transliteration then I was walking by the both of them and said: “wow this guy’s a scholar!” They both laughed!
Bhakta Gaurav signaled me to stay and told me that James likes to read a lot so I showed him the Srimad bhagavatam set at first. He was into it but didn’t want to commit, then I showed him our “Sapta” set instead. He asked what’s a fair donation and I said that we ask people to give $50 but no one gave a $100 today! He gave us a big enough donation so we added the “Prabhupada Lilamrita” too! We exchanged phone numbers and before he left he asked about the picture of Lord Narasimhadeva on the back cover of one of the Bhagavatam cantos on display and I told him the whole pastime of Prahlāda Mahārāja. He asked me what my favorite verse from the Gita is and I told him it’s verse 9.22. He also asked me for some powerful prayers so I showed him verses 5.18.8-9 in the bhagavatam and he said he would chant them along with the Hare Krishna maha mantra!

He’s a yoga instructor who loves to read!
Mahotsaha prabhu and Bhakta Gaurav distribute a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!       

“I offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Nṛsiṁhadeva, the source of all power. O my Lord who possess nails and teeth just like thunderbolts, kindly vanquish our demonlike desires for fruitive activity in this material world. Please appear in our hearts and drive away our ignorance so that by Your mercy we may become fearless in the struggle for existence in this material world.”-SB 5.18.8

Bhakta Ram distributes a “𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓭𝓪! Bhakta Ram...