Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
Alberto from Pennsylvania is visiting his family in the Queens area of New York City. He was walking by the Harinam and I was super desperate to distribute another “Sapta” set because it was the end of Harinam and almost time to go home. So I just did one of my obnoxiously loud “Hi !!!” and he turned around to look back then I went up to talk to him. It turns out that he loves to read about spiritual things and was very interested in learning about the spiritual knowledge we were offering. I put the “Sapta” set in his hands first and asked him how many chakras we have and he answered that he thinks it’s seven and I said: “yes that’s right, now how many books do you have in your hands?” He counted the books and saw that it was also seven so I explained that it’s seven books to open the seven chakras. I also mentioned how Albert Einstein was regularly studying the Vedas especially the Bhagavad Gita to understand this universe and how God makes it all work. He was amazed and promised that he would start reading the Gita first. He ended up being very generous with his donation that I added the Lilamrita too!

19 year old Alberto from Pennsylvania just stepped into the Krishna zone!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a Super ”Mahat-Tattva” stack! {14 Maha big books in one shot} “Saptarishi” set and “Prabhupada Lilamrita” set together!

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...