Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mahotsaha prabhu recalls:
It all happened in 40 seconds!
Alberto from the Bronx, super nice guy. When I saw him walking by I yelled out: “hey bro you’ve got a Sikha! I’ve got one too check it out!” He became all ecstatic and I immediately put the set in his hands and told him that he’s got the spiritual looks but now he needs to get the spiritual books. I asked him how many Chakras we have and he answered seven correctly then I told him to count the books in his hands and he said wow seven too! He was eager to give a donation right on the spot and take the books home with him. He was telling me how he saw the devotees at the Bronx parade which included a Ratha Yatra cart of Jagannath, Subhadra and Balarama!
He’s been a strict vegetarian for ten years now so I offered him a plate of kichari prasadam which he honored with great enthusiasm. We exchanged numbers and he’s planning on visiting our ashram for the Sunday feast!

The 40 second “Sapta”!
Mahotsaha prabhu distributes a “Saptarishi” set! {7 maha big books in one shot} plus “Origins” magazine! Jay Srila Prabhupada!     

   

Bhakta Ram distributes a “π’πšπ©π­πšπ«π’π¬π‘π’” set! {7 Maha & big books in one shot} 𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓡π“ͺ π“Ÿπ“»π“ͺ𝓫𝓱𝓾𝓹π“ͺ𝓭π“ͺ! Bhakta Ram...